Affirmation: I am immune to all pathogens. I am grateful for my strong immune system!
IMMUNE BOOST Roll On
- Clove, Ravintsara, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Radiata have been used for centuries to activate and support well-being.
- Powerful fusion offers these benefits: enhanced immune system response and support of the respiratory system.
- Great for seasonal immunity and safe enough for daily use.
- Also available in room or aura spray
After activating with your affirmation, apply to your wrists, soles of feet or apply to your spine, as desired. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth.
Shake gently before each use to reactivate.
All components are etherically cleared prior to blending:
- 10mL glass rollerball container
- Clove, Ravintsara, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Radiata in fractionated coconut oil
- Herkimer Diamond Crystal – Light Encoded for your Highest Intention
- Amplified with pyramid frequencies
- Handcrafted with Love, high vibrations and positive intentions
Why use Clear Quartz Crystal? The Answer is Crystal Clear!
- Clear quartz was known as the “Light Stone” and possesses the full Light Spectrum.
- Ancestors used it to spark Sacred Fires in gratitude to the gods by placing the transparent quartz crystals on top of wood chips in the sunlight.
- A potent catalyst, clear quartz offers healing and clearing qualities, as well as piezoelectric and pyroelectric qualities.
- It can receive and transmit information – it’s found in computer memory chips, watches, cell phones and in the circuitry of electronic and radio devices.
- The hexagonal shape of quartz crystal points allows them to be easily programmed (encoded) with beneficial intentions or energies. Once the crystal is activated with a specific intentional frequency, it amplifies and broadcasts that frequency (like a radio transmitter).
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked. We hope this website serves as valuable resource; however the reader chooses to use, or not use, this information is the sole responsibility of the reader’s free will. Please see your health care professional for medical or behavioral health evaluation.