Sacral (2nd) Chakra: Self-Nurture
- Encourages self-care and nurturing.
- Supports a deeper connection with our true core or inner self.
- Supports the release of emotional blocks to fertility and other creative manifestations.
- Offers the precious opportunity to pause, reconnect and nourish yourself.
After activation, apply to wrists, belly button, soles of feet, spine or temples as desired. Avoid contact with eyes.
Shake gently before each use to reactivate and disperse molecules.
All components are etherically cleared prior to blending:
- 10mL glass rollerball container
- Orange, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Lemongrass and Spruce in organic fractionated coconut oil
- Clear Quartz/Herkimer Diamond Crystal – Light Encoded for your Highest Intention
- Amplified with pyramid frequencies
- Handcrafted with Love, high vibrations and positive intentions
WHY USE A CLEAR QUARTZ CRYSTAL? THE ANSWER IS CRYSTAL CLEAR!
- Known as the “Light Stone”, it possesses the full Light Spectrum.
- Ancestors sparked Sacred Fires by placing transparent quartz crystals on top of wood chips in the sunlight.
- A potent catalyst, clear quartz offers healing and clearing qualities, as well as piezoelectric and pyroelectric qualities.
- It receives and transmits information…used in computer memory chips, watches, cell phones and in electronic and radio devices.
- The hexagonal shape of quartz crystal points allows them to be easily programmed (encoded) with beneficial intentions or energies. After the crystal is activated with a specific intentional frequency, it amplifies and broadcasts that frequency (like a radio transmitter).
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked. We hope this website serves as valuable resource; however the reader chooses to use, or not use, this information is the sole responsibility of the reader’s free will. Please see your health care professional for medical or behavioral health evaluation.